HELP !!!!!!!!! Amy Sawyer

    I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,We came down here to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation and we was mugged at gun point last night,at the park of the hotel where we lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me, thank God we have our life and passport.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then. Our flight leaves in less than 5hrs from now and we are having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills.We are freaked out at the moment,I'm so embarrassed to have to ask you for money, but you're the only one I could think of that could come up with what we need,well all I need is just 1400USD and you can have it wired to me via Western Union Money Transfer from any nearby western union outlet.

Here's my info below

Name: Amy Sawyer
Addressarque del retiro
City:-Madrid, 28014
Country:- Spain

As soon as it's done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number and let me know if you are heading to the WU outlet now?I promise to refund back your cash as soon as am back home.I will brief you in full when i get back home

Amy Sawyer

About this entry